The dictionary defines “vibe” as:
- a person’s emotional state or the atmosphere of a place as communicated to and felt by others.
- “a lot of moody people giving off bad vibes“
- synonyms: feeling, vibration, atmosphere, sensation, energy
- “I get a good vibe from her parents”
Here are some things you can do each day to improve your vibe.
- Be kind to others.
- Practice kindness and forgiveness.
- Be loving, accepting and joyful.
- Give someone a hug or a compliment.
- Smile and Laugh.
- Be Grateful.
- Dance and Sing.
- Be Passionate.
- Spend time outdoors, admire nature’s beauty, bask in the sunshine, walk barefoot in the grass.
- Be Creative.
- Take a deep breath.
- Treat your body to healthy food and exercise.
- Turn off the tech.
- Soak in an epsom or sea salt bath.
Walk away from:
- Negativity (anger, guilt, resentment, negative thoughts and relationships)
- Alcohol and other toxins (white sugar, red meat)
- Holding on to the past.